Sushi Zanmai Once More

Last weekend, me and xtine went to 1U for the best movie of the year. (2012), at least I think so.

After the movie, we head off to Sushi Zanmai, near the Dragon-I restaurant at new wing.

Even that the queue was superb long for dining at Sushi Zanmai, we still decided to join the queue. Why? Don't ask me, I also don't know.

After more than 20 minutes of waiting, we finally manage to be seated. The weird thing is we saw there still quite a lot of vacant in the restaurant but why they want to keep people waiting outside? Think think.

Ok, move on to the food. Yum Yum

Tako Wasabi - My all time favourite...
Damage : RM 6.80


SSM Salmon - is what most people crave for in a jap restaurant
Damage : RM 13.80


Unagi Kabayaki - Xtine fav!! A must have for every dining to jap restaurant.
Damage : RM 12.80


Sukiyaki - I will not order this anymore. Not recommended at all.
Damage : RM 15.80




SSM Tako - It look nice but I think that it is not so fresh. Got 1 weird taste.
Damage : RM 13.80


Overall, I'm quite happy with the food and I am going there again..

I'm craving for a good salmon here in KL, any recommendation?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 Comments:

  • the unagi looks great! That's my "must order" food in a Japanese restaurant!

    By Anonymous theeggyolks, at 6:10 PM  

  • Salmon? Raw or cooked? Hm... For authentic Japanese food, I suppose you can try Hyotan, opposite of Subang Medical Center. It's the same row as Raku Zen only further down. Next to a mamak place. :D A bit pricy but good.

    By Blogger JoyC, at 6:25 PM  

  • hehe fall in love for zanmai liao nehxXD~*

    By Blogger jocelyncoco, at 7:05 PM  

  • nom nom nom...
    it's time to have lunchy! :D

    By Anonymous annant, at 11:12 AM  

  • theeggyolks,
    Yeah, it looks great but I don't take unagi, I just can't accept the taste.. = )

    Joyce,
    I like it cold and raw! Hyotan, never been there before. Will find a chance to go there next month. ^_^

    Coco,
    Haha, but anytime also long queue wor..

    Annant,
    Maggi Mee!!

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 3:09 PM  

  • truthfully, Sushi Zanmai serves the best 'fast-food' class of sushi, amongst the Kings, Genkis, Sakaes and whatnots.

    By Anonymous J2Kfm, at 5:20 PM  

  • J2Kfm,
    Yeah, it was my latest fav japanese restaurant now... = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home