My new favourite food - Yeah!

Today I'm going to introduce you to my new favourite food.
I also don't know why lately I was so into this food.

Come, let me bring you to Pavilion Food Court.



Haha, yeah, it is Teppanyaki...
But I only like to eat it here at Pavilion.



All the meal sets come with plain rice and soup.



We ordered a chicken chop set and one slice beef with chili + garlic set.
But actually my favourite is the Tenderloin Steak Set. Highly recommend by me. = )

Let see why I like the food here so much..











So, how was it? Hungry? Tempted?
Come fast... you might see me there.. hehe

But seriously, this place is highly recommended as the food quality is superb with affordable price. Most of the set meal started from RM15.

p/s: Sorry for the photo quality as it was taken under low light.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 Comments:

  • Maybe next time i try wat u just recommended..lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:07 AM  

  • CavinW,
    Gogogogo and remember to review about it. = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:46 AM  

  • Teppayaki??....can balanja I ?? no money to eat oh...

    By Blogger eWei, at 8:32 AM  

  • eWei,
    u come lar, the drinks on me. ^_^

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 3:43 PM  

  • Looks oil.... But I love tenppanyaki too. :p

    By Anonymous Jessen, at 5:43 PM  

  • Wah.... Seems so delicious.... ^.^

    By Anonymous Tony Wan, at 6:37 PM  

  • Jessen,
    Nice food normally not healthy one..hehe

    Tony Wan,
    Hehe, when wanna go try? Remember to try the tenderloin..

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home