Budget 2010 doesn't benefit me. Crap

When the Budget 2010 released, I was OMG!!
For me, it is like purposely design to suck my money!!

Let see why..
  1. A SERVICE tax of RM50 will be imposed on each principal credit card every year beginning Jan 2010. Crap, I have 4 credit card which mean I need to paid extra RM200 per year.

  2. Income Tax Reduction from 27% to 26% for income above RM 100, 000. Craps again. See, my income is less than RM100, 000, so I don't get the reduction!! Why the range is set for higher income people? The rich get richer and I'm getting poorer.

  3. Allocation of RM1bil for the police to enhance their efficiency. No offend to PDRM, but I don't think money can increase the quality of our police. The main problem is the attitude and commitment towards their jobs. And where is this RM1bil come from? From US the citizen!!

  4. Allocation of budget to build covered walkway linking LRT stations to nearby activity centres. Great, this is another chance for corruption.

  5. Tax on the Disposal of Real Property. Which means, government going to TAX us if you going to sell your house! Crap, I'm in the midst of planning to selling my house. Why?!!

  6. Individual Tax Relief for Broadband subscription up to RM500. Hmm, does this applied for TELEKOM TM Streamyx only? I'm planning of switching to mobile broadband, can get the tax relief also?
See most of the good point are not applicable for me but the negative points, I meet the criteria!

Maybe 2010 is not a good year for me then.



For more information of Budget 2010 Proposal, you can refer to Budget 2010 Proposal

Maybe it is time to potong, potong, potong.

Potong Credit Card. ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

13 Comments:

  • LOLz... since when budget has ever brought good news la? XD

    By Blogger Kennee, at 2:29 PM  

  • haha nice summary...
    as what it intended or purposes, u should really cut down ur credit card.. spent less ave more..
    btw.. i dun agreed on the fee thingy
    if we want the citizens to own at least a credit card but do not over spend, then it is wise to charge rm 50 for subsequent card..
    BUT..they should not charge for the first credit card..
    i heard there is rm 25 charge for each supplementary card as well

    By Blogger KwOnG FeI, at 11:54 PM  

  • dont know dont care dont bother.. haha.. anyway.. funny picture.. dont be sad la.. =P

    kenwooi.com

    By Blogger Ken Wooi, at 12:41 AM  

  • Ahahah... I read it today and laughed. Well at least they spending money on the cops... *grin*

    But remember, Najib said by next March KL and Selangor will be up to 10MBPS!!! I am waitingggg!!!!

    Regards,
    David
    Malaysia Asia

    By Blogger Malaysia Asia, at 2:03 AM  

  • lol, i also got write about the damn budget, but i make it a scheduled post
    hahaha

    yeah, this time budget is quite sohai, looks more like want to pancing undi only.

    my comments to ur post.

    1. Just use only 1 card lar, spend less a bit. stick to the credit limit, then u can save more money mah. for me, i will just get 1 gold card for higher limit, hahahahahahhaa :P

    2. that day i watch the budget, the 26% is for everyone wor.

    3. it is for bigger guns so that easier to ask for $50, or might be for them to have bigger gun and ask for $100 this time, hahahaha

    6. i suggest u to stick to streamyx, coz u will regret when u use maxis. I've used Streamyx, Celcom, Maxis, P1 Wimax. Only streamyx can have good speed and stable, the rest all is much much more worse than streamyx. the customer support also same like streamyx only. so it is better if u stick to the wired connection.

    so, for the P1 Wimax potong campaign, i would say it is just like potong the whole lanciao, not worth to use at all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:08 AM  

  • @David Jr,

    it was mahathir's plan when mahathir is still the PM, until now only wan to do...
    anyway, from wat i read in some press release, it is limited to business use only. at first it is for both business and home use, but later on, they plan to only let business use only. maybe business package can earn more lah.
    :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  

  • Kennee,
    Well, it was new PM, so I was hoping Budget 2010 would be a good one. But I was wrong. = (

    Kwong Fei,
    Yeah, you are exactly right. Maybe you should propose it to our government. Really good point there.

    Kenwooi,
    Thanks, u belanja me makan lor. = )

    David Jr,
    Is it really going to upgrade to 10MBPS? Wow. Let see then. = D

    Garfield,
    Yeah, definitely will potong until left 1 CC. Regarding the 26%, I don't think it is for everyone. It was stated in the appendix that it only for income higher than RM100,000. Wow.. good example for the P1 wimax u put there..haha. Then I will stay. How abt Digi? = P

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 11:16 AM  

  • Hi Dragon City.
    (In responding to your query in my blog)
    It is a fixed rate of 5%. The same rate applies for the first, second, third, fourth and fifth year. The earlier report in the star was incorrect. Please read the update from Bernama at the bottom of my post.
    Thanks for dropping by and commenting :) Have a nice day!

    Regards
    Anne
    Easy Buy & Sell

    By Blogger Ms. Anne, at 12:29 PM  

  • Ms.Anne,
    Thanks for the clarification. I will be in deep trouble if the rate is different. haha.

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 12:00 PM  

  • LOL... Dun be so down lah. Save up then migrate to another country LOL

    By Anonymous Tony Wan, at 2:05 AM  

  • Tony Wan,
    Migrate to another company might have same issue too. = (

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 1:02 AM  

  • TIU NIA BU Najis.eat shit and die. i see his face or photo , i want to piss or berak on it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:55 PM  

  • Individual Tax Relief for Broadband subscription up to RM500. Hmm, does this applied for TELEKOM TM Streamyx only? I'm planning of switching to mobile broadband, can get the tax relief also?

    Celcom Broadband has RM500 Tax Relief too. See @ www.celcom.com.my

    By Blogger CarTarPen, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home