Why I like Project Alpha

As you all might know already, Project Alpha is the First Online TV Show about Malaysia's top bloggers.

Why I like Project Alpha?
  1. I like Project Alpha because it is hosted by the hot & sexy Jojo Struys.
  2. I like Project Alpha because of its opening/theme song Crazy. Love it!
  3. I like Project Alpha because it features 2 of my fav blogger which is Kenny and Sixthseal.
  4. I like Project Alpha because it is brought by Nuffnang (My money source..haha) and Adidas (My favourite brand)
  5. I like Project Alpha because it all the episodes is in short videos and been done in an interesting way. Won't feel my time wasted.
Actually I wish to join the Adidas Action 3 contest. But too bad I don't have Adidas Action 3 Deodorant..

I only have this dirty and smelly Adidas shoes..



So I hope I can win the weekly contest, so that I can get an Adidas Action 3 Deodorant to join for the Adidas contest, lolz... ^_^

If you want to know more about Project Alpha, follow it here at Nuffnang

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 Comments:

  • wow.. got adidas shoe.. rich fella
    i only got adidas action 3 deodorant..
    AND...
    ,,,
    it is FOC.haha

    By Blogger KwOnG FeI, at 12:31 AM  

  • I am Nike supporter. Haha.

    By Blogger Superman, at 9:27 AM  

  • Hahaha.... Adidas shoe.... NOthing is impossible to be smelly! xD

    By Anonymous Tony Wan, at 11:55 AM  

  • Kwong Fei, this is the only shoes I have. Haha. Wow, how come u get FOC deodorant? From Nuffnang?

    Superman, then we are enemy!! = ))

    Tony, Haha...

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 1:46 PM  

  • Dear Author www.ubisoft.biz !
    Excuse, that I interfere, but it is necessary for me little bit more information.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home