Gong Cha @ Dundas Street



Gong Cha is one of the famous stall selling HongKong style milk tea.
I'm not sure they have any branches or not but the one that I'd visited located at Dundas Street, MongKok.



Because they are so famous, I need to take number and wait for my drinks.
I ordered a normal ice milk tea which cost me HKD10.



While waiting, I took some photo of how they preparing the milk tea.



And finally I got my HongKong style milk tea.



How was it taste?
Hmm, don't wanna tell you. Haha

Okok, it is actually very GOOD!! I also don't know how to explain. But it is nice. Worth a try.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

10 Comments:

  • gong cha?...never try this before le...
    only tasted si mat nai cha :D

    By Anonymous annant, at 8:56 AM  

  • this is sort of "fast and easy" type of drinks. There are a lot of different brand along the street. = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 11:01 PM  

  • wei, is this same as zhen zhu nai cha? haha! if i go hong kong, bring me to tat shop! haha nanged u! nang me if u want to join Nuffnang-force now! We are FBI too.... nang me! Thank you!

    By Anonymous iyouwe.info, at 11:21 PM  

  • i find myself begin to love Taiwanese milk tea. it has got just the right proportion of tea that allows milk smooths its way out

    CT

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:02 PM  

  • iyouwe, nang you too already. When you go HK, I already balik liaw lar.. = P

    CT, you are so right!! and drinking it during hot weather is the best!!

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 8:01 PM  

  • There is a gongcha outlet in City Square Mall (Basement2) ! (Farrer Park MRT) I just tasted it last wkend. It is really nice!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:00 PM  

  • I also just tasted the GONGCHA outlet in Singapore @ Citysquare Mall, it's one of the, if not THE BEST milk tea in SG! The quality of tea used is v different from the other brands, can tell the diff! Do try the one with the layer of milk on top, yummy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:25 PM  

  • Anonymous,
    Thanks for the info, will try it when I go to SG. = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 12:26 PM  

  • Must try this GONGCHA in Spore, sound so yummy! MUST TRY!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:16 AM  

  • i tried the aiyu version...end up sucking more ice...the the experience is not fantastic but the tea is not bad...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home