Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee

Yeah, it is the famous Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee!!
Many bloggers had actually blog about this but I still want to blog it again.



This is one of my favorite place to have Pan Mee.
Sometimes we will take the monorail from our office to come here for our lunch. Yummy.



This place is always crowded with people.
Some said that the Pan Mee is overrated but for me, for that kind of quality, it worth to wait for it. = )

Few weeks back, me and xtine finally found the way there by driving.

Xtine ordered extra pork ball. Not bad at all.



The soup is nice too. But maybe a lot of MSG.



This is their famous chili flakes. You can add as many as you want in to your pan mee.
Warn you first, it is very spicy.



But you cannot take it out from the shop. Haha



Seriously is there anyone try to stole the chili ?



And this is the pan mee that we had been waiting for.
The egg will give the noodle an overall smooth and perfect texture.



It look plain.
Of course, you haven't add the chili.

This is how it look after the red hot chili flakes is added.



And the pan mee come with a bowl of free soup, just for you in case you cannot take the spiciness. = )



This Kin Kin Chili Pan Mee is now become xtine favorite already.
She said YUMMY!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

13 Comments:

  • U didn't mention where is the place, please email me the place at edennayuen@yahoo.com

    Feel free to visit my blogsite at :

    http://yuencindylife.blogspot.com/

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:24 PM  

  • Here's the address..
    Restoran Kin Kin
    40 Ground Floor,
    Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman 1,
    Off Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman,
    Chow Kit, KL.

    By Blogger xtine, at 9:57 PM  

  • visit and smile your blog

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:11 PM  

  • make me feel hungry!nang u!nang me pls! nang me!

    By Anonymous iyouwe, at 11:10 PM  

  • I went there for the first time when I was visiting KL a few months ago.
    When I reached there it was lunch time so you can imagine how crowded is that place.
    I was like "It's only pan mee! WTH with the crowdness?"
    But, when I tasted it...WOW!!
    No wonder so many people!!
    After I came back to my hometown, I recommended the shop to my friends!

    By Anonymous wenny, at 10:57 PM  

  • Wenny, haha, I think everyone also do the same thing because it is really NICE. Yummy... huhu..hungry dy..

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 12:13 AM  

  • Ehh, I used to go there every week after jogging..!!!!
    Its really nice. :D

    By Anonymous Puddy100, at 8:24 PM  

  • Puddy100, used to? now didn't go already? hehe. = p

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:11 PM  

  • hahaha ... the scribblings on the wall's cool.
    like done out of anger.
    but the service at Kin Kin really left much to be desired.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:10 AM  

  • J2Kfm, yeah.. but the last time I went there, their service become better already, maybe finally realize about ppl do banned good food for bad services..

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 8:07 PM  

  • Dear Author www.ubisoft.biz !
    In my opinion you are not right. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 AM  

  • I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
    And you et an account on Twitter?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:23 PM  

  • yes...this is my favorite stall. My 1st visit was 12 years ago.....they doing business beside the carpark area! start very small now in shop already...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home