Sarawak Laksa @ Taman Megah

My colleague Sim told me about this place which have nice original Sarawak Laksa from Kuching. My first attempt to taste it was failed as the shop was closed on Sunday evening as there was Pasar Malam near by.

I went there again with xtine last week, this time we managed to try the Laksa and Tomato Fried Kuey Teow.



The Laksa was 99% identical to Sarawak Laksa and I would proudly recommend this stall to all other Sarawakian who are craving for a bowl of home town laksa here in KL.



As for the Tomato Fried Kuey Teow, it was nice but not great. However it still bring me the taste of Sarawak noodle.



I chatted with the owner and he said that they were also selling Sarawak Fuchow Fried Noodle, wow, I must come back and try this next time. It was one of my favourite noodle back in Sarawak.



Interested? The stall is actually located inside the Restoran Megah Good Luck. It is behind the Fatty Crab restaurant.



This is the stall, they have more choices but didn't listed in the menu, you just need to ask. = )



Huhu...damn hungry now...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

12 Comments:

  • omg! i come at wrong time...just b4 lunch..now super hungry liao! ok based on ur recommendation i must try!

    By Anonymous EVo, at 11:57 AM  

  • taman megah? cheras?
    where exactly is this place?

    By Blogger KwOnG FeI, at 12:13 PM  

  • Not bad to get Sarawak signature dishes over there. Looks nice and yummy.

    By Blogger Superman, at 12:19 PM  

  • I miss tomato fried kueh tiaw! Must try, thanks for the info :-D

    By Blogger tedlive, at 12:34 PM  

  • i ever ate the s'wal laksa at laksa shack hor...not nice norhx..hope i get to try this at taman mgah !XD~*

    By Blogger jocelyncoco, at 2:11 PM  

  • Mana itu?? haha..

    by the way.. the kampua stall still opened ar? my friend went there few times but closed oo..

    By Blogger IamJimmy, at 6:36 PM  

  • Interesting, I just live about 5 minutes away so I will try it. Last time someone priased that Restoran Gembira Uncle and Auntie S'wak Laksa opposite this place, I went to try and it was no where close to what you get in S'wak. So, lets do to test here for my taste and see.

    Thanks for sharing!

    David

    By Blogger Malaysia Asia, at 11:51 PM  

  • EVO, you should try...but from SK go Kelana Jaya quite far wor. = )

    Kwong Fei, it is Taman Megah Kelana Jaya, near the Ming Tian Food Court.

    Superman, yeah...I always looking for it..non-stop..hehe

    tedlive, good..actually I want to order tomato mee hun but order wrongly.. = )

    Coco, hope you will like this one. = p

    Jimmy, at Taman Megah..u drive, i bring u lor..haha. And the Puchong Kampua don't know wor, the last time I went there, I ask him come open a stall in serdang and he said he will come and survey..

    David Jr, no problems..this one wouldn't let you down..haha. = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 12:20 AM  

  • hungry..wrong time =____+

    By Anonymous Yatz, at 8:54 PM  

  • Yatz, haha.. 8.45pm suppose dinner finish dy wor..= p

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 11:29 AM  

  • Got kampua?

    By Anonymous Neo, at 12:24 PM  

  • Neo, too bad no. But they have fried noodle but I still haven't got chance to try it out... = (

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home