Dried Fried Kuey Teow with Raw Egg on Top.

I still remember around 6 years back, Jenny brought me to this stall at Medan Selera PJ Old Town for a nice dried fried kuey teow. The special thing about this place is after the fried kuey teow is ready, they will crack a raw egg on top of it.



The egg on top do the magic. It made the noodles super slippery smooth. Beside that the egg fragrant will get into the noodle as well.





I can tell you, this is the best place to have "Yuek Kwong Hor" that I had ever tried. Until today I'm still visiting the stall once a while when I went to PJ with Xtine.



It is located at Stall No.8 , Medan Selera PJ Old Town. Just opposite the LCMS Church.

p/s: Jenny, I bet US doesn't have such nice noodles right? Haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

12 Comments:

  • walaoeh... u made me so hungry now...

    By Anonymous Jys, at 10:18 AM  

  • wah so yummylicious and very sinful dish hahaha

    By Blogger Lisa, at 10:19 AM  

  • I love Kuey teow with eggs on top.. very nice...

    By Blogger Evelyn G., at 2:35 PM  

  • will ask the boss to add for me next time:)

    By Blogger Kelvin, at 2:41 PM  

  • Walao-eh looks delicious!
    Too bad I'm not in KL ><.

    By Blogger Looi Hong Aun, at 3:02 PM  

  • Jys, it is only 10.18AM and you felt hungry dy? haha.. = )

    Lisalicious, nevermind, after eat, do more jogging.. = p

    YennieDoll, you should try the one from this stall.. = )

    Kelvin, oh, you also know the place? Good, actually they have "Wat Tan Hor" also not bad..

    Looi Hong Aun, you can try when you are in KL..remember... = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:43 PM  

  • Its 1 am now and I am hungry thanks to you.....lol its some time since I had char koay teow.

    By Blogger Stanley, at 1:29 AM  

  • Looks yummy. But not all the people can accept raw egg!

    By Blogger Superman, at 11:44 AM  

  • Not to my liking though cause I don't take raw eggs.

    By Anonymous jam, at 2:20 PM  

  • Stanley, lolz, you can cook your own Maggi Mee + Raw Egg...haha

    Superman, yeah...but once they try it, they will get addicted.

    Jam, you should try... = p

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 8:38 PM  

  • You give idea to the kampua in bandar puteri la, crack an egg on the kampua too. :)

    By Anonymous Neo, at 9:25 PM  

  • Neo, don't think that work. Btw, I found one good stall sell Sarawak Laksa..will post it up soon.. = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home