Me and My Bentō

Lately Christine was preparing Bentō set for me to bring to office as my tea time snack.

Bentō is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine. It can be anything from rice to fruits.

This is my Bentō for last week.

MONDAY (Sandwich, orange and eggs)




TUESDAY (Vegetable with meats, mushroom and apple)



WEDNESDAY (Sweet corn, sandwich and mushroom)



THURSDAY (It is a dumpling as that day is Duan Wu festival)



FRIDAY (Sweet corn, sausage and nugget)


In order to prepare the Bentō, she had to woke up much more earlier everyday. Pity her.

Dear, I love you so much and thanks for the Bentō. ^_^

Related Posts with Thumbnails

15 Comments:

  • Pretty looking! But, is it filling?

    By Anonymous DC, at 2:33 AM  

  • DC, for tea time, it is still ok. = P

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 9:02 AM  

  • hey man... intro your wife to mine pls!!!!

    By Blogger Wye Jon, at 10:19 AM  

  • so healthy, so hang fook, so sweet. i also hope my future half will prepare bento for me *rolleyes*

    By Anonymous jen, at 9:43 PM  

  • O wow, looks healthy.

    By Blogger Kyoru, at 10:01 PM  

  • Jon, haha, lets come out. Long time didn't meet you guys already

    Jen, hehe, paiseh paiseh. I'm sure your future half will do anything for you. = p

    Kyoru, yalor, have to as cholesterol level very high already. ^_^

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 8:03 AM  

  • if colestrol level is high, oats will help very much better.

    By Blogger Joe's Mummy, at 12:37 PM  

  • hoho nice!
    you're making me hungry leh! =P

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:36 PM  

  • Wow! So delicious.
    You can open a shop for such delivery!

    By Blogger yoon see, at 5:28 PM  

  • your Bentō for the whole week is so healthy. except for the dumpling. haha.

    By Anonymous sasa, at 8:40 PM  

  • She really put a lot of efforts on it. So lovely. You so lucky le~

    By Anonymous keeyit, at 9:20 PM  

  • I want home made Bento too!!!

    By Anonymous Neo, at 1:53 AM  

  • Leong, yeah, I know but lazy to cooked it. = (

    Kenwooi, hehe, but you have mcD wor. = P

    Yoon See, really? Thanks.

    Sasa, you notice too!! So oily hor..

    Keeyit, I'm Lucky Man. Thanks. = )

    Neo, come come, I share sikit with you. hehe

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 11:57 PM  

  • Bro, you sure you can eat so much eggs ah. Old man already, better take care of your cholestrol level.

    By Blogger ekoay, at 12:25 PM  

  • ekoay, haha. Once a while still ok lar. = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home