I want to win 42" LCD TV

Last month I went to Tropicana City Mall. My first visit there.



While I was walking around with Christine and her family, something catchy catch my attention. FREE STUFF !!



Win a 42" LCD TV ?! What you need to do is just fill your personal details and spin some BOX.



I was so confident that I can get something out of this contest. If I win it, I will give the LCD TV to my mom as the Happy Mothers Day gift. ^_^

Ready?!


GO !!

Turn up, not so good.

Manage to get one "0" and a free towel only.


Maybe it just not my day. = (

Forgot to mention that this event is organized by Hyunday-Sime Darby. Thanks for the towel !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

11 Comments:

  • haha... well, better than nothing lor.. right?

    By Anonymous Jys, at 10:01 AM  

  • At least you not come back with empty handed.

    By Blogger Superman, at 9:08 AM  

  • wow shit.. i should go try also.... for my new house.. hahahahha

    By Blogger JiNG, at 3:01 AM  

  • Jys and Superman, yeah, better than nothing. We actually got around 3-4 towels.. = P

    Jing, I don't know the contest still there or not. = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:12 AM  

  • so pity your mother....till now still dreaming 42" LCD....buy one for her lah......if depends on this lucky draw...hm...really dreaming.... ^ _ ^

    By Blogger eWei, at 11:23 AM  

  • Wei, poor people is like this lor.. = (

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 8:14 PM  

  • Trick and treat:)

    By Blogger yoon see, at 10:46 PM  

  • got 3 to 4 arrr.. give me one.. i can use it in gym.. hahhaa

    By Blogger JiNG, at 12:20 AM  

  • haha...
    towel also boleh'lah..
    nice post

    By Blogger KwOnG FeI, at 1:48 AM  

  • yoon see, haha...correct.

    Jing, I only got 1, Xtine got 1 and other belong to her family. = )

    Kwong Fei, thanks. Yeah. Better than nothing at all. But if can get 42"LCD lagi best!!

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 9:03 AM  

  • i wan it too..but too late nw..

    here me at Nikel Khor

    By Blogger Nikel Khor, at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home