Me @ Singapore 3 years ago

When I was organizing my photo in my laptop, I found these photos.
Decided to post it with minimal writing. Lazy.

It was my business trip to Singapore 3 years back.


This is not me!! It's Steve. I like this photo the most. So funny.



The first Hoegaarden in my life. Fall in love with it after that.



From left: Way Yen (SG), Steve (MY), Oddy (IN), Me.
4 Guy from 3 different country. Miss fooling around working with you guys.



And we went to Hooters. But the girl is NOT hot!!


If I'm not mistaken, I spend a week there. Nothing much happen but we WALK a lot.

However, Singapore is a clean country and the people are nice. Totally different from Malaysia. Except one place thats look like Malaysia,

The place is called...

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

..........

Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 Comments:

  • I thought Hooters girls are hot. too bad. :)

    By Blogger Superman, at 9:11 AM  

  • Geylang where got same like Malaysia?

    You will never see so many hot chicks line up in the open like that in malaysia

    By Anonymous Calvin Foo, at 1:52 PM  

  • I thought you are going to show us more pics taken in Geylang?!!! Don't keep for yourself la, show some real pics of the nigh scenery in Geylang.

    By Anonymous Neo, at 12:38 AM  

  • haha.. geylang..
    the first pic is funny leh..
    smoke head-ed guy.. haha.. =D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:06 PM  

  • Wow, good life there 3 years ago ... :D

    By Anonymous Eddie, at 9:38 PM  

  • Superman, me too. But it's not!! = (

    Calvin Foo, got but maybe only you didn't see it. ^_^

    Neo, ohh, you want the porridge photo? hehe

    Kenwooi, yeah, that was my fav photo.

    Eddie, haha, it used to be fun. Hope it is still fun in the COMPANY now. = ) . Good to know you also blogging.

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home