The Journey of Life (Part 2) - Grown Up

Not so long ago, I wrote something about The Journey Of Life (Part 1).
Today I'm going to continue with the part 2.

In part 2, I'd grown up but still a small kid.

Started to go to school already.

(Manage to spot me?)


I'd started to learn how to swim (We doesn't have luxury to learn in swimming pool).

Learn swimming at waterfall


I started to go to Youth Camp. I still remember someone throw stone at me and hit my head (not so serious but it bleed)



As I'd grown up, I have bigger pets now.



But I still celebrate my birthday at the exact same spot!!




Last, I'd start learn to drive!!

.................

..............

.........

.....

...

..

....

.................



Conclusion is around this age, we always want to grow faster and we always want to do stuff that adult was doing. So *stupid*

To be continue..

Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 Comments:

  • sweet memories huh..
    the first pic.. i cant spot you la..so many kids over there.. lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:14 PM  

  • walao.......u got so many free time to look all the old photos ....

    By Blogger eWei, at 11:19 AM  

  • Kenwooi, Haha, I was second from the right, first row.

    E Wei, I scan the photo last CNY mar. ^_^

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:30 PM  

  • LOL. Your photos look really old!!

    By Blogger Cassandra, at 10:41 AM  

  • Cassandra, haha.. that was many years back. I'm old now. = (

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 7:31 PM  

  • wow, i recognized Danny wong and Su. old timers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home