Standard Chartered KL Marathon Road Show and Hot Chicks

Today, there was a road show event for the Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2009 nearby my work place. Me and my colleagues actually already plan to go for this event but due to some reason, most of them had register online, they are going for 21km, and some 10km.



I had no idea why they bring these running machine to the road show.


This marathon will take place on 28th June 2009.
Below are the category available:


Here is my receipt.

I sign up for 5km Fun Run. Haha. Old man cannot run far.

"Fun Run as the name suggests is a fun event. The race is ideal for all runners and can be completed as long as the runner runs at his own pace." (Suitable for me)

What I will get for my RM40 is as below:
  1. Bag
  2. Bibs
  3. Runner Guide Book
  4. Singlet
  5. Participation Certificate
  6. A lot of FUN !!
If you are interested, you are encouraged to come out, have fun, and experience the festivities and be part of this momentous occasion! For more information, you can refer to their official website. Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2009

So where is the hot chicks?
Ok, I had to admit I bluff about the hot chicks for some extra traffic.
Haha. Sorry guys.

But talking about hot chicks, currently Petronas has cross-promotion with KFC. With every RM30 you spend at their petrol station, you will get a discount voucher for KFC .

I get these 2 this morning.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 Comments:

  • dammit, i kena conned by the hot chick pulak.

    btw the kfc voucher sucks. its so expensive.

    By Blogger calvaryzone, at 4:22 PM  

  • Calvaryzone, haha. Next time I will post the real one. And the KFC voucher really useless, don't think I going to use it.

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 3:49 PM  

  • I might be going as well..hahahahha.. The Receipt issued by JAmie.. sure u kena cheated to go in lor.. kekkee

    By Blogger JiNG, at 5:05 AM  

  • You going also? Good, which category?

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:25 PM  

  • haven join but my colleague ask me join.. join the 10km.. as a preparation for kk.. haha

    By Blogger JiNG, at 7:06 PM  

  • Oic, better hurry coz now is cheaper.

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home