How to get 28 hours per day and double up your RM 1.00 ?

In my earlier post (Going back to HomeTown is the Best Thing To Do), I'd mention that there was 28 hours per day at my hometown. I didn't simply bluff.

It actually caused by the slower lifestyle here and people wake up earlier in the morning as well. For example, today, I'd done so many things by 10.30am.

Normally in KL, I reach my office at 10.30am and my day only started after that. But here at Sarikei, I already do so many thing before 10.30am, feeling so good. I had my breakfast with my family, shopping in 3 supermarket, visit some friends, bought a water heater from Panasonic authorized dealer and etc.
See, I can do so many stuff compare to when I was in KL.

Another thing is the living cost here is much more lower. I had made a point before on how my RM 1.00 in KL can become RM 2.00 here at Sarikei. Just said today, I spend less than RM 10.00 for breakfast - 4 persons. Cheap ler.

Do you guys ever think of start a business at your hometown instead of working for people in the City?

Since most of the thing is cheaper, the operation cost will be much more lower compare to KL.



May be I should start my own car wash business here at Sarikei.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 Comments:

  • you can do that in kl as well.. RM5, help me wash my car.. hahaha

    By Blogger JiNG, at 7:34 PM  

  • i offer u 5.50... u wash my car when we're home k.... :)

    By Blogger xtine, at 8:59 PM  

  • Yes, life in the smaller towns is so much better and cheaper. And is also safer and healthier. That is why I am in Seremban...hehe. Near KL but still small town.

    By Anonymous moreincome, at 9:00 PM  

  • I agree. I'm from Kuching. Things are relatively cheaper there. Makes me miss Kuching when I think about hometown foods.

    By Anonymous Kenneth Lee, at 12:36 AM  

  • Jing and Xtine, so good, got business already.

    Moreincome, your nickname very nice la..hehe. Btw, Seremban different, very near to KL, my place very far away..

    Kenneth, kolok mee? = ))

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 7:43 PM  

  • Hahaha.. true true, but what biz you wanna do?

    By Anonymous Neo, at 12:05 AM  

  • Neo, can start with car wash. Low cost ma.

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home