Air Asia, I like you but your foods sucks.

Dear Air Asia,

I’m your number one supporter. I always used your flights for my domestic and international trips. I like your service with affordable price and clean flight interior.

On top of that, your staffs do provide first class services with their kindness and smile on their face are so welcoming.

However, you really let me down with the bad quality of your foods.
From your menu in the Travel 3Sixty magazine, I ordered an Amazing Hot Dog which looks very promising from the picture in the Menu.

It was stated there "BIGGER AND BETTER".





But what I got is this, a stale hot dog.
The pictures below tell it all.



But then, I’m still supporting you by purchasing one of your AirAsia Polo T-Shirt. I like you because you really made every Malaysians can FLY.



It would be great if you can refund my RM7 for the stale HotDog.
But if you cannot do that due to whatsoever reason, I really hope that you can improve the food quality when I flying again this coming June.


Regards
Your Loyal Customer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

16 Comments:

  • The picture is for advertisement purpose. Never will have a food/goods come out as the advertisement one... But still, improvement can made la... KNS, also, is it still hot? :P

    By Anonymous wong, at 3:34 PM  

  • Hah, that's really one pathetic looking hotdog. Didn't know it could be THAT bad.

    By Blogger fimelime, at 3:38 PM  

  • HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

    By Blogger JiNG, at 6:57 PM  

  • LOL i don't see any honey mustand sauce also =P no sesame seed bun either.

    By Blogger Shuuu, at 7:12 PM  

  • LOL!!! I can sell hotdogs for RM3 and come up with MUCH better quality than that XD

    By Blogger WayeYoung, at 10:16 PM  

  • Haha, the hotdog looks like fake one.

    Sell at RM5 still acceptable, lol...

    By Anonymous Caffery, at 10:38 PM  

  • aiyah is like that 1 lah, where got real product look like the one in the advertisement 1

    By Blogger calvaryzone, at 12:34 AM  

  • oh gosh, I've yet to try their new range of food stuff

    but that hotdog you have there..
    it looks pathetic and such a turn off!

    By Blogger Lisa, at 9:16 AM  

  • omg... looks very cheap one.. the bread and the sauce.. eeee..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:34 AM  

  • Hahaha... that looks edible. Did you lick the sauce off the hotdog? wahahaha...

    By Anonymous Neo, at 11:35 AM  

  • go but hotdog bread in Giant at 9pm at 1.69. buy 1 free 1 sumore and the hotdog looks much bigger. thats the only way they earn ma. you hungry ma. what to do?

    kellaw

    By Blogger Kellaw, at 1:06 PM  

  • most of my friends mentioned about the food too. and kinda expensive. but it wouldnt hurt so much if the food was good though. i have not been into one yet, will try it this coming july. will check it out soon enuff :)

    By Blogger Calvin Soo KJ, at 1:06 PM  

  • the burger stall near my house sell better hotdogs !! and cheaper too..

    By Anonymous cypoi, at 1:33 PM  

  • Kenal COnn...... hahaaa

    By Anonymous David, at 5:19 PM  

  • ha ha nevermind lah u got money...

    By Blogger eWei, at 5:16 PM  

  • hahaha....you should send this article to theirs travel3Sixty mag.....might become letter of the month...

    Hahaha

    By Blogger Yvonne, at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home