My 9 second Fame on Pool Table

Since I joined my current company 14 months ago, I'd improved a lot in POOL (more than other working skill, hehe). This is because we have a pool table in our company. So lunch/after work is the time for us to "ber-pool".

After 14 months of practice, this is my 9 seconds of fame.



I need to use the white ball to hit the black ball to enter the pocket. But the black ball is block by another 3 color balls. So I have to do a 4-cushion-hits before hitting the black ball and enter.



I know this is nothing big but I'm happy with it. ^_^

We are inspired to try this kind of shot after watching King Of Snooker series. Haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails

7 Comments:

  • Is your company hiring? Super cool to have a pool table. Mine...nothing.

    By Blogger LithiumMind, at 1:05 PM  

  • Nice Cue Shot!

    By Anonymous AhTim, at 3:43 PM  

  • haha.. can but cue sir !

    By Anonymous cypoi, at 5:31 PM  

  • LithiumMind, yes, we are still hiring. Wanna join? = )

    AhTime, thanks hehe

    Poi my fren, the one in video is me la. I did it. Haha. ^_^

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 5:47 PM  

  • i wrote wrongly.. i want to say u can become cue sir already.. lol

    By Anonymous cypoi, at 12:19 AM  

  • are you sure that one is you??....as i know you dun have such skill...ha ha

    By Blogger eWei, at 5:14 PM  

  • Poi, haha. I also hope so...

    eWei, I practice everyday now ma.

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home