How Starbucks Saved My Life

Yes. I'd finally bought this book !!
Been thinking about it for quite some times.

Last weekend, I went to MPH in The Curve with James and Xtine.
I'd finally made up my mind and bring it back home with me.



The story is about a 63 years old guy who work so hard for more than 30 years which finally paid off. He had everything but then, everything going so wrong until he lost everything during his older age. Career, family and confident! All gone.

Then, he gain his life back when he is working at Starbucks as barista which he calls the best job he's ever had.

The writing is simple which is suitable for me to improve my English. hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 Comments:

  • Nice story.

    By Anonymous Neo, at 12:37 PM  

  • tta resign now and works for starbucks..u will pay off ....^_^

    By Blogger eWei, at 8:58 PM  

  • Neo, yes, it is a nice story.

    Wei, maybe I will try when I'm 63. = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 11:35 PM  

  • I almost couldn't find the comment button! LOL

    Wah a book dedicated to how starbucks gave him a life back again. damn glamour-ize starbucks wei.

    By Anonymous EVo, at 12:53 AM  

  • Evo, yeah. Maybe it was a pay-post. Haha..

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home