Fall In Love Once More

It's all my fault!!

I think I had fall in love once more but not with Christine.
I met her few weeks after Chinese New Year 2009.

She got my attention the first time I saw her.

She was petite, cute and sweet.
For me, she is unique and special, I can't stop myself from loving her.


I knew that this is wrong. But I still can't stop myself thinking of her.
I knew I have sinned and deserve God's judgment. But I do not wish release.
Each day, my love for her has grown stronger and stronger.
Her present give me the motivation to move forward.

I thinking of her each morning and dream of her each night

I had paid more attention to her lately and I think Christine notice about it.
But I can't control myself. I'm weak.
I don't know how to tell Christine about this.
What should I do about this? I'm so depressed now.
I'm a married man but I had fall in love again.


Related Posts with Thumbnails

9 Comments:

  • with what bro? :P

    By Blogger Wye Jon, at 1:30 PM  

  • must be some"thing".. not human.. rite?? ;)

    By Anonymous cypoi, at 1:39 PM  

  • bro, I don't know you, but let me be blunt here. A pussy is a just that, a pussy!

    It's not love, it's horniness. Once the excitement wears off, you'll have one extra of that to deal with.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:03 PM  

  • Oooh scandal! is this ur story or ur relating someone else's story?

    Btw if breathe right don't work for u, i know just the thing.

    I tried nasal strips b4 n it somehow sucks.

    Get nasal sprays, they're really good. mine tahan all night and till afternoon also wei.

    By Anonymous EVo, at 12:29 PM  

  • Why not you ask Christine to read this blog post of yours? =)

    By Blogger YChien, at 3:18 PM  

  • Don't play play....hahaa....

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:55 PM  

  • lol real anot?

    sometimes i call objects "SHE" too! =D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 AM  

  • Wah, got new GF!... hot and sexy!?

    Hohoho... or with iPhone 3G S?

    By Anonymous Neo, at 5:52 PM  

  • Must be dreaming of the hot sexy lenglui la...

    By Anonymous Neo, at 5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home