Finally - Sushi Zanmai - The Gardens

I heard a lot about Sushi Zanmai from my colleagues and Xtine. Few weeks back, I'd finally tried it. It was our movie day at Midvalley. = P

So Xtine suggested to go to Sushi Zanmai for our quick dinner before the movie start.
It’s located somewhere in The Gardens.

When we arrived there, it's like wow!! So many people queuing outside the restaurant.



Luckily the queues clear up quite fast. We manage to get in after around 10 minutes of waiting.

I'd ordered a Ikasashi Wasabi (RM 6.00). Yummy. But the portion is too small.



Unagi Kabayaki - Xtine's favourite. 10 pieces. RM 12.80



Salmon Don for myself. Nothing great. Cost me RM 10.80



Salmon and Tako, Tasted normal but it was fresh. RM 3.80 for each.



This is promotion of the week. Every week , they will have a promotion item selling at RM 6.80. As for this week, it is Tai No Carppacio.



Xtine insist to order a Sukiyaki. I was never a fan of soupy Japanese meal. Cost us RM 15.80



The beef were nice because we can control on how raw you want it to be.





This is the House Spice, taste a bit weird...



By the way, they also have refillable green tea like other sushi house.

Overall, I think that it is a bit better than Sushi King but it is not great. The Salmon slices is not thick enough. And freshness is at OK level.

I still remember the best salmon I had was in Brunei. Can't find those quality in Malaysia. = (

Related Posts with Thumbnails

8 Comments:

  • nice but the queue in the picture is so long=> thanks

    By Blogger Kevin, at 9:45 AM  

  • I am a sucka for salmon!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Kelvin, at 10:49 PM  

  • Ur fault.. Im craving for sushi now.....

    By Blogger aileng miao, at 1:05 AM  

  • kk, yeah but it clear up quite fast. = p

    Kelvin, me too. But the salmon here is ok only.

    Aileng Miao, It is 1.05am. I don't think you can find any sushi at this time..haha. = p

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 9:49 AM  

  • the best salmon? is it smoked salmon? i like it too, salmon if's raw i think it's not really tasteful

    By Blogger sjfoong, at 11:30 AM  

  • Foong, actually I like raw salmon + wasabi. It taste like heaven!! = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 1:22 PM  

  • Nice sushi!

    By Blogger Superman, at 4:59 PM  

  • Superman, I will post the nicest sushi I had before soon.. = p

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home