I meet Tun Dr Mahathir @ Pavilion

When I was back from HongKong last week, we went to Pavilion for the snowflake event.
And I saw him.. our Tun Dr Mahathir, the leader of the country for more than 20 years.
It is not an easy job and he deserve our respect and honors.

When I shake his hand, I found that, man, he is really old. His hand is cold and not warm as he look like.



I had this kind mixed feeling for taking photo with him. Come on, he just want to walk around in the shopping complex but everyone rush over and take photo with him. And he is so nice to take photo with everyone that come forward. Man, give he a chance to walk around and enjoy his shopping.

If you want to know more about our Tun Dr Mahathir, you can visit his blog here at Che Det

Related Posts with Thumbnails

12 Comments:

  • wow! lucky you! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:23 PM  

  • i'm so envy of u
    he is my idol!!!!

    By Anonymous KwOnG FeI, at 4:48 PM  

  • Dylan,
    Haha... once a while lor.. ^_^

    Kwong Fei,
    Maybe you can try go to The Loaf, he might be there as that is his shop.
    = )

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 6:37 PM  

  • he is remarkably well for his age all factors considered

    By Blogger Bengbeng, at 8:33 PM  

  • I don't share your enthusiasm for this man. To me, and I am sure others, this is the man who destroyed Malaysia. You'll see in time to come.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:19 AM  

  • LOL!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:42 PM  

  • Bengbeng,
    Yeah, he has made it till this far..

    Anonymous,
    Everyone had their own opinion and thought. = )

    Calvin,
    LOL ?

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 8:19 PM  

  • man....so lucky...

    By Blogger ahmad endo, at 10:54 PM  

  • He is a nice guy! And her wife is very friendly! =)

    By Anonymous TOLANIC, at 10:54 PM  

  • You are so lucky!!~

    By Blogger jfook, at 12:41 AM  

  • come on Mr Tang give him a chance to enjoy his shopping...you also among the one disturbing him he he

    By Blogger eWei, at 7:31 AM  

  • ahmad,
    hehe... hope more luck to come after Xmas..

    TOLANIC,
    yeah, this is the first time I meet him personally and he is indeed very warm and friendly. = )

    Jfook,
    Thanks thanks.. = p

    eWei,
    Haha, I only think of that after I took photo with him. keke..

    By Blogger Dragon City, at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home